Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 4 - Things to do

They say that sometimes you need a peaceful space to have a peaceful mind.  My space is definitely not peaceful currently.  There is stuff everywhere.  I have been living in a tiny area of my couch and in my bed, other than that my apt is a disaster zone.  It needs to be dealt with.  One of the things I think having some time will enable me to do is to tackle some to-do's that have been hanging over my head.  I would like to create a space that is happy and healthy and peaceful, this will transpire into some calm space in my soul and in my head.

On my apartment to-do list is:
  • unpack all of my bags from the return home from my client
  • put away all of my christmas decorations (I knew there was a reason I left my tree up, and this was it.  It has given me great pleasure over the last little while, but I have to pack it up!)
  • paint my living room, hallway and bathroom
  • clean out my linen closet
  • clean out my cleaning closet
  • deal with all of my clothes and drop a whole bunch off at Good Will
  • put away my awards from my past client
  • re-arrange some of my furniture
  • find some better storage solutions
So that is just the beginning, but it is a good start.  Now just to think about when I am going to actually start on this list.  Maybe tonight.  I just don't feel like doing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment